Article: 'Boni Hani' is going to turn into an idol promotion show at this rate
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+6,371, -159] It's appropriate criticism. What're they doing on a children's show?
2. [+3,113, -135] Wow, giving out autographed CDs on a children's education show ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+3,065, -131] I felt that it was wrong while watching ㅜㅜㅜ
4. [+2,444, -121] I knew this would happen
5. [+501, -22] I remember reading a 'Boni Hani' PD interview and it seems they're getting caught up in what doesn't matter, please don't forget the original audience for the show
6. [+473, -36] I don't know why celebrities keep going on a children's show...
7. [+493, -55] Good article ㅋㅋㅋ 'Boni Hani' is no place for idols to be promoting themselves, please go promote yourselves on 'Weekly Idol'... why are you giving out autographed CDs on a children's show? Now that the show is getting popular, they're taking it down a weird route...
8. [+344, -22] This is honestly a show a lot of babies watch...
9. [+281, -31] The purpose of EBS programs is to educate children. I don't think it should matter whether you're an idol or an actor but treating it like a regular variety show is completely wrong and deserving of criticism.
10. [+225, -34] There are tons of other shows for idols to go on, we don't need them on a show watched by pre-schoolers and elementary kids.
11. [+167, -21] I'm fine with idols guesting on it but why promote yourselves on it... take your promotions elsewhere
12. [+52, -5] It's not the idols that are the problem but the people casting them...