JYP to take legal action against Yoobin's rumors


Article: JYP, "Unfounded rumors about Yoobin... we will be taking legal action"

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+1,184, -29] What were the rumors????????????

2. [+1,011, -53] I didn't even know about them... but now people are going to look it up because of this article ㅡㅡ

3. [+951, -27] I think it's because her name was up on a list of sponsored celebrities going around Facebook

4. [+680, -47] Apparently her name was on the prostitution list. I knew she couldn't have done it. There are also a lot of random other names too that I don't think are true.

5. [+373, -29] ????????????

6. [+100, -8] I knew for sure she wouldn't have done it but it's scary because so many people still believe that list to be true

7. [+146, -27] Han Ye Seul's name is on that rumor list too but do people even realize that her boyfriend is Teddy? ㅋㅋ Teddy owns so much stock in YG ㅋㅋ I think they just listed all the celebrities who speak English ㅋ

8. [+92, -12] All of the people who spread that Facebook list are screwed ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+139, -5] If you're confident and have nothing to hide, of course you should take legal action

2. [+118, -5] I guess it's really over for G.NA

3. [+84, -4] Yeah, they really need to catch whoever spread that and not settle

-