Jung Yonghwa cast in Chinese movie with Nicholas Tse


Article: [Exclusive] Jung Yonghwa to star in huge Chinese project worth 46 billion won with Nicholas Tse

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+224, -21] There are a lot more Korean and Chinese projects nowadays... It doesn't seem like something too positive but I don't know for sure

2. [+153, -29] CNBLUE's final boss

3. [+63, -13] I used to really like him but after he got his teeth fixed, his face changed.. ㅠㅠ

4. [+13, -4] Saw the picture and thought it was Kim Hyun Joong instead of Jung Yonghwa

5. [+11, -3] What did he do to his face... his unique charm is gone now ㅜㅜ What did he do ㅜㅜ he has a horse face now

6. [+8, -2] I wonder why out of all the popular Hallyu actors they chose him instead??? Is he that popular in China???

7. [+7, -3] I really thought he'd get huge but he was a flash in the pan before disappearing... He got all these lead roles for how bad his acting is but no one ever gave him crap for it

8. [+6, -3] Did he get double eyelids done?

-

Source: Naver

1. [+780, -54] I heard he was popular over there, I guess he really is;;; working with Nicholas Tse? I wonder how it'll turn out

2. [+604, -39] Oh~ Looks like he's popular over there!

3. [+609, -52] He's of another class.. knew he was popular there but this is daebak

4. [+496, -43] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hope it does well!!

5. [+194, -19] Hul 46 billion won.. I knew he was popular but to this extent? Daebak!

6. [+149, -10] Always trusting and supporting you! Happy as a Jung Yonghwa fan! Please promote more often!

7. [+139, -7] I hope the movie's a hit ㅠㅠㅠ

-