Article: The entertainment industry is shaking over blind items of prostitution
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+896, -45] I'm honestly most suspicious of the celebrities who got all riled up when the sponsor talk first broke out
2. [+748, -19] Can we please start releasing their names
3. [+131, -0] It's all something the stars at the top who are acting all refined and classy now have gone through and still something that stars are going through now ㅋ I bet the ones who got their identities revealed are just being used as bullet shields for the rest of them
4. [+116, -3] YEH will never get caught because her sponsor is so strong ㅋㅋ
5. [+97, -2] I already had my suspicions about LDH and YEH ㅋㅋㅋ didn't they make it so obvious?
- That's what I'm saying, they never work or do projects but they still have an income to show off so much on SNS?
- Well, she has fashion show events.. and events in China and Hong Kong??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- LDH has already had these types of rumors since the past
6. [+83, -4] I saw the list of names and it's honestly shocking
- Can you let me know ㅜㅜ
- I got it on Kakao Talk too, shocking;
- I want to reveal it but I don't want to get sued... but just know that there's a girl group member who everyone knows on that list
7. [+80, -1] The list is already out all over Kakao Talk... 30 million won a night ㅋㅋㅋ that's the price of a car
8. [+78, -5] Please release their names ASAP...
9. [+75, -4] I honestly think the girl group idols who get huge CF deals on their own are 100% sponsored
10. [+71, -3] What're they so afraid of? The girl groups have brought it upon themselves. There's usually only one member that gets popular and the rest of them don't have an income so they're the ones who voluntarily spread their legs to make some money before they get old and lose their popularity.
11. [+69, -0] I doubt we'll be able to catch any of the A list stars since they're the ones sponsored by the strongest
12. [+69, -2] Why is there never any articles about this on Naver? This has been featuerd news for days now but I haven't seen one article about it there. You have to search for it and barely get any results.
- Naver's just a place where part time commenters and dumb fans go to praise their celebrities ㅋㅋㅋ
13. [+67, -3] I saw the supposed list and every single name is one that I know... a few that I suspected and a few unexpected. Surprising prices too...
14. [+64, -20] Honestly, shouldn't the punishment be stricter on the male side? Female stars will get ripped apart by the public and disappear or even commit suicide if it gets that bad but just because they leave doesn't mean the issue itself goes away. The issue of sponsors will persist as long as there are men willing to buy another female star no matter how many leave.