Article: 'M! Countdown' Jun Hyosung proves to be the top of voluminous bodies with sexy goddess beauty
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+595, -82] Her live singing not for this song but that other song... was so daebak... so daebak bad;;;; it was really bad, like Goo Hara level bad
2. [+480, -64] She claims she sings from her heart but how is her live so bad? But then again, when her digital rank is already lost in andromeda, I doubt anyone cares about her singing skills anymore
3. [+371, -61] Here's a link to Jun Hyosung's shocking and horrifying live performance today ㅋㅋㅋㅋ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pPKUfxCSpA No wonder her song is already kicked off the top 100 on digital charts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+31, -3] Her live was so fcking shocking.... I wondered how that was even allowed ㅡㅡ
5. [+20, -5] The reason Lee Hyori was able to dominate #1 every single time she released an album after her solo debut was not because she had super singing skills like Bada or Ok Joo Hyun but because she was able to pull off her sings with a stable live while still dancing and not make any voice cracks or mistakes!
6. [+14, -2] I think she put too much trust in her chest and not her song to carry her..
7. [+14, -1] Wow, her singing is so bad... Should've just given Song Jieun another solo, I really liked her song '25'
8. [+13, -3] Makes me realize how amazing Hyorin is for an idol
9. [+13, -2] I wonder what she was thinking singing live...
10. [+12, -2] Her new song is bad ㅠㅠ I liked 'Goodnight Kiss' at least