Hyosung takes a break from army life to glam up for beauty pictorial


Article: "Filming a beauty pictorial" Jun Hyosung shows goddess beauty without army uniform

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+359, -81] Ryu Jun Yeol and Jun Hyosung both clarified that they're not ilbe but people only believe Ryu Jun Yeol while Jun Hyosung still gets hate to this day for it.

2. [+295, -29] She looks much better with lighter make up~

3. [+214, -39] Her bare face is super pretty ㅋ

4. [+30, -11] My friend works in the industry and she told me that Jun Hyosung was so embarrassed of her ilbe scandal that she studied hard on her own and took a Korean language certification exam. When I asked her why she didn't show it off on TV, she said she just did it as a personal thing. I saw her in a new light after hearing that, whether you believe me or not.

5. [+21, -6] She is really pretty

6. [+18, -6] Healthy looking bare faced beauty

7. [+16, -3] I prefer girls like Hyosung than thin girls ^^

8. [+14, -6] She's gotten so much prettier. Must be true that girls look best in their mid to late twenties than early twenties when all their baby fat is gone. Probably the peak for women where they don't look too young or too old.

9. [+13, -11] I honestly thought she'd weigh at least 57 kg but she's only 50 kg... but she's so thick looking too. I guess she's not as heavy as she looks.

10. [+11, -2] Very lovely looking features

-