Got7's Jackson shows respect to BamBam's mother for raising four children on her own


Article: 'My Friend's House' Got7's Jackson shows respect, "Bam Bam's mother raised four siblings all on her own, I respect her"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

Jackson, "The reason I respect Bam Bam's family is because his mother raised four siblings all on her own and I find that amazing. Bam Bam's father passed away in the past."

Bam Bam's mother, "I never imagined his father would pass away like that. Bam Bam was only three years old at the time."

1. [+424, -6] That is amazing of his mother indeed... do well, Bam Bam and Got7

2. [+430, -12] I normally don't care for idols but whenever I see Jackson on TV shows, I always thought it was so respectful of how he treats older people. I see him so often on TV shows that Got7 is one of the few boy groups I recognize ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+330, -4] Amazing of Bam Bam's mother ㅎㅎ probably why Bam Bam grew up so well ^^ do well on your comeback, Got7!

4. [+292, -4] Bam Bam's mother's ringtone is ㅋ iKON's 'My Type'

5. [+261, -4] His mother is such a fun person! ㅎㅎ She really is amazing

6. [+83, -0] Proud of Bam ㅠㅠ even his mother, who's known as Thailand's Baek Jong Won ㅠㅠ she runs 18 chain stores all on her own on top of raising four kids, she really is amazing

7. [+75, -0] Four kids all on her own... amazing

8. [+70, -1] Got7 Bam Bam ㅠㅠ so proud of him. He even bought his parents a house~ I always thought he was just the cute maknae of the group ㅋㅋ

-