Girlfriend reveals they've never been hit on by a male celebrity


Article: Girlfriend, "Male stars who hit on us? It never happens to the point where it's impossible to believe"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+5,676, -657] I don't think they're just saying that to manage their image, I really think no male stars have ever hit on them ㅋㅋ

2. [+4,932, -1,033] Well they don't have a pretty member...

3. [+3,859, -696] Of course..

4. [+3,962, -835] Not one pretty member ㅋㅋ

5. [+3,162, -637] I wonder if it's really because they don't have a pretty member

6. [+504, -106] Aren't they too young to be hit on ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+330, -97] Hmm... well, Girlfriend is lovely for how hard they work so... ㅎㅎ

8. [+479, -151] They're a girl group that's pretty for working hard

-

Source: Nate

1. [+584, -154] But if you look at their faces, you'd understand why no one has hit on them yet ㅜ They see goddesses every day, why would they care about them? The members all look like commoners

2. [+450, -78] I can see why...

3. [+424, -76] I honestly thought Umji had amazing vocal talents when I first saw her.........

4. [+50, -10] They're below average compared to even non-celebrities... and I don't care for any of them other than the girl who fell on stage;;;;

5. [+47, -13] Honestly you guys are no where near the level to be hit on yet. And furthermore, your faces aren't even celebrity worthy and you actually rank at the bottom compared to other girl groups. It's not that it's "impossible to believe", it's actually really believable. A lot of girl groups struggle with getting their visuals in order early in their debut but you guys have it really bad. You're uglier than most of the clients who come to my store. I'm still your fan though, I play your music in my store ㅋ

6. [+46, -4] I actually believe it..?

7. [+38, -0] I see girls prettier with better bodies than all of you on the streets every day!

8. [+36, -0] They're not ugly but there are a few unnatural looking faces

9. [+33, -6] Every single member is ugly in this group

10. [+28, -2] I believe it ㅋㅋㅋ their looks;;;;

-