'Cheese in the Trap' Park Min Ji revealed to be dating Thorn Apple's Yoon Sung Hyun


Article: [Exclusive] 'Cheese in the Trap' Park Minji dating Thorn Apple's vocalist Yoon Sung Hyun for a year

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+2,012, -89] Hul daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love both too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ have a great relationship

2. [+1,479, -64] Park Minji has such cute features, I hope she's happy ㅠㅠ

3. [+1,881, -249] Park Minji looks more and more like Son Eun Seo, I sometimes get the two confused...

4. [+103, -5] He once said that he hates listening to songs by women because "it smells like her uterus"... I feel bad for the girl in this relationship. Does he not think that he was born out of his mother's uterus?

5. [+82, -2] He can't even listen to songs by women because "it sells like their uterus" so how is going to go and date a girl then? What a ba$tard ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+81, -3] Poor Park Minji... I wonder if she's dating him without knowing what he said... He better reflect on what he said, how dare he call the music of women "smelly uterus"... I seriously don't understand how a man can say something like that. I really wonder what goes on in his head on the regular - actually, I bet I can already tell.

7. [+54, -2] How is he dating her when she smells of her uterus too? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Is he not going to allow female fans into his concerts since they smell like their uterus too???? I wonder if he thinks his own songs smell like his prostate???? ㅠㅠ

8. [+58, -4] You were born out of a uterus too man, farewell

9. [+45, -2] He said he hates music that smells like uterus... I guess it's only music ~.~

10. [+46, -3] Does he not think his girlfriend smells like uterus????

-