Article: 'I Live Alone' Brave Brothers unveils his hotel-like luxurious home "Two living rooms"
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+380, -36] Everything aside, I find all that he's achieved amazing and I'm jealous..
2. [+339, -39] At first I thought he had mirrors up on the opposite wall of his hall but it was actually another room ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His house is so huge ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHow can one house have two living rooms and two kitchens
3. [+73, -3] He literally worked himself from the bottom up and achieved all of this on his own. Watching him on this show has made me realize that you need to be super diligent and hard working to make money and that you can still be rich and lonely. Either way, I respect what he's achieved. If he keeps this up, he'll have an easy retirement ㅋㅋ
4. [+29, -28] Technically, he created a trend in Korean pop music whether you like that trend or not. Seeing how hard he works made me reflect and determined to work harder too.
5. [+23, -22] He has an elevator... and a personal theater... wow...
6. [+22, -24] I felt the opposite... I felt grateful for my own life after seeing this. I may be poor but I don't feel lonely like he is..
7. [+20, -1] He truly is a success story of working your way up from nothing. He was born into a poor family, grew up to be a troublemaker in his younger days, even went to juvie in high school. He was never studious... all he had was his one talent in music and that's brought him this far.
8. [+20, -17] He makes Dok2 look like a commoner ㅋㅋ
9. [+18, -10] I felt respect for him today. Sometimes it doesn't matter what happened in your past or whether his songs suck or whether he has any real technical skills... he literally jumped into the music industry head first and came this far. No money, no networks, no support... nothing but suffering to get here. You really can't put what he's achieved down knowing that.
10. [+15, -2] In a generation like ours, I've realized that sometimes it's better to have a real good talent in something than just studying hard... he's built all this for himself with his talent in music alone.