Article: Block B reps, "We've decided to take hateful commenters into volunteer work instead of taking legal action" [official statement]
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+1,303, -51] Volunteer work is easier than any part time job, I'm serious. It only sounds hard in text but you barely do anything.
2. [+796, -28] I wonder what the hateful comments were like...
3. [+629, -45] Idiots, they're not taking action against commenters who commented about their scandals ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ only against people who spread rumors and talked crap about their parents
4. [+509, -73] Not that I'd ever leave a hateful comment but I'd rather just pay the penalty fee and get out of it. It gets taken off your record in 5 years and it doesn't even affect your employment so why would you go do all that? People always like to say that hateful commenters will be thrown in jail but that's a lie.
5. [+241, -42] So they can joke about the flood victims in Thailand and wear Japanese clothing on National Liberation Day but they can't stand people putting them down, eh?
6. [+173, -28] They're the ones who wore an empire flag on National Liberation Day and embarrassed the entire country ㅋㅋㅋ so they have no problem hurting others but can't stand to be hurt themselves? ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+218, -44] The only ever hateful comments I've seen against them have been justified. They're the ones who joked about the flood in Thailand and said crap like "we'll sweep Japan up like a typhoon" when people were dying over there due to an actual typhoon. Their fans have been reflecting but the group causes a scandal just as you're about to forget their last one.
8. [+164, -26] Isn't this the group with that kid who wore a Japanese shirt at a National Liberation Day event? It hasn't even been a year since that yet