Article: Kim Go Eun, "My looks? I'm pretty and not pretty"
Source: TV Report via Naver
(For context of the comments, she had previously given an interview where it sounded like she was blaming Park Hae Jin for distracting from the drama with his controversies which was later edited out of the interview: "An actor's job is to be viewed as his character to the viewers so it upsets me a lot that the actor himself became a controversy and distracted from the drama")
1. [+6,486, -713] I don't like her anymore after reading her 'CITT' interview...
2. [+5,355, -558] Don't like her because of the interview..
3. [+4,535, -332] She's an actress who makes me realize how important words are. I came away with a positive impression of her after the drama but it's amazing how one interview can change your image around like that
4. [+4,098, -298] She herself should know that her looks aren't one or the other, it's the other
5. [+2,048, -127] Speaking bluntly, she's not pretty. She's also not that special of an actress. She's only popular because she has a unique look among the sea of plastic faces.
6. [+1,963, -146] It doesn't matter whether she's pretty or ugly because she can't act. I was surprised at how bad she was in 'Angry Lawyers'. She reads her script like she's reading a book.
7. [+1,671, -90] She really should've stayed quiet after all that hard work she put into the drama... but she had to run her mouth. She needs to grow some sense and realize what's going on.
8. [+1,694, -99] Image is so important and she ruined her own image with one interview. It made her sound so selfish...
9. [+1,563, -65] It's not your looks that are the issue, it's your attitude. I was horrified upon reading your interview. The way your agency handled it is an even bigger mess. You had some staff write as if it was only Park Hae Jin's crazy fans who were complaining when they were actual thousands of netizens who were genuinely upset with the interview. Then of course you blame it on some maknae staff uploading it as a mistake...
10. [+1,397, -64] Being honest, she's not pretty ㅋ
11. [+1,422, -79] Work on your attitude first before worrying about your looks. Your interview was disappointing.
12. [+1,303, -69] I'm sure you yourself know best whether you're pretty or not
Article: Kim Go Eun, "As a woman, my heart fluttered over Yoo Jung sunbae's kiss"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+883, -45] Stop using Park Hae Jin now... have some shame
2. [+807, -43] Don't give any more interviews ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+641, -34] Can we get Park Hae Jin on a show like 'Mari and I' with some cute pets and get him some healing done ㅠㅠ He's been hurt so much by the producers, he needs a break
4. [+81, -9] Honestly no one ever mentioned her during all of the 'CITT' controversies and if anything people supported her for her acting going to waste but something happened after their cast trip that all of them, including her, have set out to try and destroy Park Hae Jin... Seo Kang Joon must realize something's wrong too because he's not speaking up about any of this and opting to stay quiet...
5. [+69, -6] Sounds like she wants to make up for that controversial interview
6. [+49, -4] It's too late ㅡㅡ
7. [+44, -8] She's really ugly
8. [+41, -8] Is she... dumb? Has she always been this dumb?
9. [+38, -4] Her face is unique and stuff but people are highly disappointed over her previous interview and it would've been nice if she took a break from the media instead of giving more interviews like this... Should've treated your senior with respect the first time.
10. [+31, -1] Is she doing damage control?