Article: Jung Ga Eun, "I've never once cooked my husband a meal since marriage" confession
Source: Newsen via Nate
"Honestly, it's been two months since we got married and I've never once cooked him a meal."
1. [+1,490, -89] Is that something to be proud of............
2. [+1,399, -95] Just keep your mouth quiet. Her image dropped with her marriage so hard.
3. [+1,203, -46] She doesn't seem that smart. She's a celebrity so she wants attention but why upload that toast picture anyway?
4. [+99, -19] And is she proud of that? Her husband's family would go nuts if they found out ㅋ They married him off to some nugu celebrity and she doesn't even cook for him?
5. [+96, -19] That's a problem... they should still be in the honeymoon phase right now but she doesn't even cook for him? That's not only embarrassing herself but embarrassing her mother too for not teaching her any better!
6. [+71, -11] I wonder if her husband would've married her still if she never got pregnant... why would he marry someone who doesn't even cook for him ㅋㅋ
7. [+66, -8] I wonder what her intention behind saying this was... to show that her husband respects her enough to not make her cook for him? Or to show that she lives a comfortable life? But all I'm thinking is that her mother never taught her any better. You can't grow up to act like this if you were taught better when you were younger..
8. [+61, -7] She probably thinks it's something to show off about ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+52, -7] Her husband's an idiot ㅋㅋㅋ He's out running a business but his wife who's at home doing nothing all day can't even cook for him ㅋㅋㅋ not that I'm saying it's the woman's duty to cook but if she's at home doing nothing, what is she doing if not cooking...
10. [+49, -6] It's not like they've been married for decades or anything, they're still in the honeymoon phase and she still hasn't cooked for him;;;; not even once?
11. [+43, -4] I bet in a few years she'll be crying on a TV show whining about how he's changed
12. [+32, -6] Is she dumb? This is something she could keep between her friends and family but she's bragging about it on TV? Imagine if her husband's family heard, what would they think?