Article: Heo Youngji reps, "Her older sister is preparing to become a shopping show hostess... NO plans of joining the entertainment industry"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+307, -20] Her sister is prettier~ but any work in the broadcast industry should already be considered a part of the entertainment industry!
2. [+240, -18] No one actually believes that statement, right?
3. [+205, -33] Why would she go all the way to a prestigious college just to become a show host?
- I used to work in the media industry and a lot of students who prepare to become anchorwomen end up dropping out into show hosting. You realize that you need at least a college degree from a school in Seoul to even be considered for an anchorwoman job, right? And a lot of show host jobs require considerable education as well;
- So what if she got a prestigious education when she wants to become a show hostess?
- You do realize that home shopping channels are owned by the largest corporations and show host jobs get paid better than most salaries?
- Jo Young Goo's wife went to Yonsei and she's a show hostess
- Who cares what college you went to when there's even Kim Jung Hoon who's a singer after going to dental school
4. [+20, -0] Well she's still working in the broadcasting industry
5. [+11, -0] Huge gap between her selcas and how she looks on screen
6. [+9, -0] Is she really the same person in the two pictures?
7. [+9, -3] Pretty sure she went to Ewha Women's University too
8. [+7, -0] I imagine we'll be seeing her on TV soon... there's never smoke without fire