Article: 'Youth Over Flowers' Ryu Jun Yeol shows skills as the perfect guide with fluent English skills
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+1,627, -40] Wow, I was never really able to get into his charms because I never watched 'Reply' but seeing him not only speak fluent English but with that voice of his... he has great leadership skills too and an awesome personality, good singer to boot... this show made me become his fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,423, -40] His English was good, his voice sounded like honey ㅋ
3. [+161, -6] He seems like a free spirit... not afraid to walk around barefoot at the airport and all. I guess this is the power of what charm can do to a person. His charm makes him seem as handsome as Kang Dong Won ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+134, -4] I was in awe of him the entire time watching ㅋㅋㅋ The show did well in showing what a full life this 30 year old man has lived thus far
5. [+116, -4] He's so cool, isn't he? You can tell he's well traveled. He's not afraid to go up to locals and make friends ㅋㅋ
6. [+113, -2] He's such a confident person bursting with charms. Even the most handsome stars I've noticed can look intimidated when overseas and surrounded by locals but Ryu Jun Yeol showed none of that. He looked so comfortable and confident.
7. [+98, -6] Thought I was going to die at how cool he looked speaking English, he's so charming
8. [+97, -4] I agree with the comments. He has a strong sense of self worth and self esteem. People like that are comfortable and confident no matter the situation.
9. [+89, -5] Good at English, singing, driving, has leadership skills.. I can see why he's popular.
10. [+83, -2] Shows that sometimes a person just needs charms to pull people in rather than just looks
Article: 'Youth Over Flowers' hits highest viewer ratings in history of the show at 12.7%
Source: E-Daily via Naver
1. [+1,114, -13] I knew it'd hit daebak. The four have such unique personalities that it made it more fun!
2. [+911, -16] Hope the four from Ssangmundong do well ^^ Can't wait for next week ㅎㅎ
3. [+779, -96] Bogum makes me happy just seeing him
4. [+460, -6] I can see why, all four were charming
5. [+315, -6] It'll hit viewer ratings as high as 'Reply 1988'~ I loved seeing the natural scenes of Africa and the desert as well as the kids who don't give off that distant celebrity feel. Can't wait for the next episode.