Article: 'Cheese' Park Hae Jin's cold eyes are suddenly more understandable now
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+6,880, -105] If only Yoo Jung and Baek Inho... tried to understand each other better and talked it out ㅠ
2. [+7,038, -256] I was totally disappointed in Yoo Jung when the beginning showed Inho's perspective but after seeing Jung's perspective later on, I felt sorry for thinking of him like that. Jung has his own wounds too...
3. [+5,616, -101] I feel so, so bad for both Inho and Jung ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+5,021, -190] I wonder why Inho said that after the concerto? Inho isn't the type of person to say that about Yoo Jung...
5. [+1,294, -18] The father's the biggest problem...
6. [+1,277, -40] I understand from Jung's perspective because imagine if you found out your best friend was only there to keep an eye on you, that's so shocking
7. [+1,025, -21] Regardless of who was at fault today, today's episode was legendary... and it looks like the cancer will begin again next week;;
Article: The reason for Seo Kang Joon's hatred for Park Hae Jin revealed 'shocking'
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+4,282, -443] Their past has so much going on... Yoo Jung gives me goosebumps
2. [+3,940, -414] Baek Inho's such a pitiful character ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
3. [+2,850, -54] The reason behind this entire mess is Yoo Jung's father. He's the one who kept calling Yoo Jung strange and put Inho on him to keep an eye on him
4. [+2,149, -51] So it looks like Inho's aggressive way of talking and Yoo Jung being unable to be honest with himself led to a bunch of misunderstandings... I feel bad for both of them, really
5. [+1,488, -27] Yoo Jung's influenced a lot by his father. There's a scene where Yoo Jung's father tells a psychologist that his son is strange despite the doctor saying that he's normal. He asks him what's so strange about him...
6. [+770, -81] Yoo Jung seems obsessed with what he considers his and he always gets misunderstood because he's scheming from behind
7. [+458, -14] Inho's at fault for speaking without thought... and Jung's at fault for drawing a line against someone instead of trying to clear up misunderstandings whenever people hurt him...