Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+851, -137] Hul, I didn't know she was this good at singing!!!!
2. [+722, -130] Wow.... Hani's voice is so husky, I love it
3. [+649, -125] Daebak daebak
4. [+137, -24] I think the show is really starting to express its true intentions. If Hani had sang with her identity revealed, she would've never been able to beat through the likes of Kim Pil, Jo Hang Jo, and Milijenko... she would've been blocked at Kim Pil. But singing with her identity hidden let people listen to her true worth.
5. [+124, -24] She's only a sub vocalist with those skills?! She has a vocal color that could give any main vocal a run for their money. It's shocking that she's had this vocal color all along. I love husky voices like Lee So Jung and Hani.
6. [+108, -15] Hani's good but people don't really know that because of Solji
7. [+72, -15] She was too good that I barely thought it could be Hani at all...
8. [+54, -15] Wow, had no idea it was Hani, so different from when she sings 'Hot Pink'. How about a solo or a Dasoni comeback?!
Article: 'Mask Best Singer' Ladies Code Sojung "Our Night"... brings everyone to tears
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+792, -11] Such a good singer... please work for RiSe and Eunbi ㅠ I genuinely support you!!
2. [+716, -15] I honestly didn't know who she wasw but when the anchorman said it was Ladies Code and she took her mask off, I couldn't help but choke up. Fighting!
3. [+662, -12] I really enjoyed Ladies Code songs like 'Bad Girl' and 'Pretty Pretty'.. can't imagine the struggle they've been through. Find strength and do well, I'll be supporting you!
4. [+47, -1] I always knew she was good since 'Voice Korea' but I was so happy to see her do even better today ㅠㅠ and she looked so mature up there holding back her tears... it shows that you mature as big as your pain is. Please let us hear more of your singing!
5. [+34, -4] She left me so inhibited, I cried ㅠㅠ
6. [+33, -3] I choked up at how she held back her tears after taking her mask off... she said she held them back because she didn't want her fans to feel bad.
7. [+28, -1] Reminds me of how when she got out of surgery and she saw everyone wearing black for the funeral and she asked why everyone was wearing black and no one could reply ㅜㅜ
8. [+22, -1] For Lee Sojung, I don't think a girl group is the last point of her career. I always knew she wasn't your average vocalist since seeing her on 'Voice Korea'. She's going to become an artist everyone will remember. It made me happy to see her on stage again.