Article: 'Boss' Idols and CEOs harmonize perfectly... the best survival show
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+222, -18] BtoB hard carried today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the show was so boring but managed to laugh thanks to BtoB ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ SBS should not do shows like this anymore though
2. [+168, -24] Why is Leeteuk even on this, him and Lee Soo Geun. So tired of these SuJu members, just stick them all on one show so they can screw off from everywhere else.
3. [+137, -7] The show was so painfully boring
4. [+16, -1] Both the MCs were annoying, especially Lee Soo Geun... couldn't finish watching.
5. [+14, -7] BtoB and Girlfriend were the best~~!!★
6. [+10, -2] They had that many idols to work with and this was the best they could do? They only did really obvious things;;;
7. [+8, -5] Most of the female groups were too busy trying to keep up appearances, none of them hard carried like BtoB did. You need a group like Mamamoo who isn't afraid to get down and have fun.
8. [+7, -1] I wouldn't mind watching a few specials of this but I'd hate it if it became a regular show
Article: BtoB transforms into Red Velvet with stockings + wigs, set erupts in laughter
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+391, -14] Seo Eunkwang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I held my stomach from laughing so hard ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his facial expressions ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ meanwhile Changseob looking pretty over there ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+322, -19] Beagle-dols BtoB ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+290, -14] BtoB was the best... worked so hard and so nice too~~ ^^
4. [+42, -0] This group is getting popular so late compared to how much talent and potential they have but I'm glad it's better late than never ㅎㅎㅎ
5. [+38, -1] BtoB the hard carries ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+35, -3] BtoB and Mamamoo are probably both the best vocal groups with the beagle charms
7. [+31, -5] I find them so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ not even a fan but I like them, especially Eunkwang
8. [+30, -2] My mom and I burst out laughing while watching this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and they all went back to sit down while twirling their hair ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Article: Girlfriend's CEO, "I never knew Girlfriend would be this big"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+628, -39] I remember they debuted with a similar concept to SNSD, that INTW concept.
2. [+520, -42] They have a very fresh concept that isn't too stimulating. And they're rookies who you can tell work very hard. I hope they become a long lasting group without losing their roots.
3. [+77, -9] In an industry where girl groups all try to show off their bodies by accentuating their chests and butts with embarrassing dances, Girlfriend's clean, bright songs make them the quintessential idol group. Their songs are already popular so they just need to get their individual names known now.
4. [+57, -45] Umji is so ugly though...
5. [+56, -13] The reason this group was able to get themselves known with a similar concept to SNSD is because their CEO used to work for SM and was Super Junior's manager. They got to use SM's training room and the CEO is still friends with Lee Soo Man ㅋ if any other idol had tried to copy SNSD, they would've been sued.
6. [+51, -32] What a time to be alive, a group with visuals like theirs can be a girl group in this world ㅋㅋㅋ that first screencap is just...
7. [+48, -3] Their CEO was originally an SM staff, pretty sure he was behind the planning for SNSD's debut too so of course the two groups are similar
8. [+39, -3] I remember this CEO failed hard with Glam last year... looks like he's back with Girlfriend