Taeyeon releases 'Rain'


Article: Taeyeon is always right... dewy like the rain, heart wrenching 'Rain'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+200, -13] I love it ㅠㅠㅠ looking forward to it becoming a hit to continue 'I' success

2. [+188, -16] The song is daebak, anyone who listens will be able to tell why she's the one top

3. [+141, -15] With or without the SNSD title, Taeyeon has exceptional vocal talent and I'm grateful for that

4. [+74, -4] I get that this is just a part of SM's weekly project but there's not enough promotion for it... the song's still really good though.

5. [+71, -5] I love the emotions behind it ㅠㅠ as expected of Taeyeon

-

Source: Naver

1. [+157, -9] Song's great ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Taeyeon's vocals shine in this song too

2. [+137, -7] Taeyeon's vocals pull in the hearts of listeners. She's successful even without the SNSD title. I'm so proud of her.

3. [+127, -8] This is another daebak by Taeyeon

4. [+121, -6] I'm already in awe with the intro, there's a reason why people trust everything she puts out

5. [+60, -6] Taeyeon's voice has a way of drawing out the scene of her ballads inside your head ㅠㅠㅠ her voice is so daebak

-