Article: Sulli gives an aegyo filled new year greeting
Source: Everyday Econ via Naver
1. [+4,519, -159] What is she doing..
2. [+3,553, -169] The way she acts is so immature
3. [+2,492, -118] Cringe.......
4. [+2,023, -64] Doesn't want to work~ but still wants attention~
5. [+1,837, -94] She has to be an attention seeker at this point;; she knows what netizens think of her if she's ever searched herself up.. and she's still like this.. it's unfortunate because she used to be nation's little sister level at one point..;;
6. [+1,581, -60] I guess this is what happens when you become an unemployed celebrity ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+1,295, -51] Is Instagram her new job?
8. [+1,125, -53] She honestly looks pathetic now
1. [+646, -53] I remember someone said Sulli's like this because of a lack of affection in her life..
2. [+633, -58] She doesn't seem in the right frame of mind lately
3. [+546, -54] What's wrong with her?
4. [+70, -7] Why is she uploading something she took for her boyfriend on SNS.. just send it to your boyfriend's Kakao Talk
5. [+58, -8] Choiza hyung.. please hold Sulli back from this type of stuff
6. [+53, -3] Representative attention seeker
7. [+41, -6] Even SM seems to have given up on her...........
8. [+39, -5] Even a non-celebrity uploading pictures like this would get them called weird... ㅜㅜ
9. [+33, -4] No matter how many pictures she uploads, not one movie or drama casts her......
10. [+32, -17] I know this is random but whenever I see IU or Sulli now, I feel both sorry for them but also kind of scared. Whether they made mistakes or not, they act so calmly and almost shamelessly while at the center of negative controversies and scandals. It makes me wonder how many struggles and negative experiences had to build up for them to become this nonchalant about their scandals.