Song Il Guk shares past baby photos of the triplets on Instagram



Article: "Cuties since birth" the birth of the triplet babies

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+694, -27] Wow~ I can tell them apart immediately ㅋ They've definitely been cuties since birth~~ grow up well Daehan, Minguk, Manse~

2. [+644, -24] I can tell who's who right away ㅋㅋ the three are so uniquely different

3. [+509, -30] Manse, Daehan, Minguk ㅋㅋㅋ such cutie pies

4. [+42, -6] Their mom's so amazing, can't believe she held them in her stomach at once.

5. [+40, -6] They look similar but different enough to tell them apart instantly ㅋㅋ

6. [+38, -7] I'm so glad Song Il Guk is sharing updates on them through Instagram like this. It really makes me feel better about not being able to see them on TV anymore.

7. [+28, -8] Ahhhhh, so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so glad Song Il Guk started Instagram ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-