Article: [Exclusive] SM to open an 'EXO convenience store' inside their building
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Daum
1. [+454, -8] I want to check the component content of all the products to see if the price tag can be justified
2. [+213, -11] So what??
3. [+104, -3] Just how much more are they trying to rip off these young kids from their lunch money?
4. [+95, -7] Another deliberate tactic of SM sticking their straw into the bank accounts of their fans. Such a lowly tactic.
5. [+83, -4] An EXO convenience store, how daebak. Now their dumb fans can go buy EXO ice cream for $10 a pop.
6. [+65, -3] This is just... wrong. I genuinely hope it fails.
7. [+39, -2] Now all the students are going to break their parents' backs trying to afford this stuff
8. [+35, -3] Stop stealing lunch money from little kids ㅠ
9. [+33, -2] Shouldn't parents petition this kind of stuff? I used to be a part of fandom culture in the past too but this feels wrong. They're clearly ripping kids off, imagine how they must feel having to collect all this stuff now. Can't be a fan nowadays if you're poor... gotta help your oppa feel better by buying their stuff even if you don't have money.
10. [+28, -1] A $1 drink jacked up to $10 for having an EXO sticker on it