Seo In Guk slims down and looks more like Yook Sungjae than ever


Article: Seo In Guk '90% sync with Yook Sungjae'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+357, -16] What the, why'd he lose so much weight ㅠㅠㅠ he used to have such a round, puppy look to him ㅠㅠ

2. [+346, -16] He must've lost a lot of weight, his face has thinned down

3. [+235, -17] Oh, Seo In Guk's looking slim ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+20, -11] Hul, his face changed so much... like the entire size of it. Is it possible for a face to size down like that?

5. [+17, -5] He looks like a totally different person with the weight loss... when am I going to lose weight

6. [+16, -4] I think he got botox in his jaw, it's so much thinner now ㅋ

7. [+14, -4] I would've thought he was Yook Sungjae if I didn't read the title

8. [+14, -4] I can tell it's In Guk on first glance~ come on and release an album with that sweet voice of yours ^-^!!

9. [+13, -2] I used to think Sungjae looked like him a lot when he first debuted but they have individual charms now and both are good at acting and singing in their own ways

10. [+9, -2] What the, I looked at the picture and immediately thought it was Yook Sungjae and the title was wrong ㅋㅋㅋ but it is Seo In Guk

-