Pann: These idols wore white to a wedding;;
1. [+594, -22] Ugh, I'd be so pissed if I was the bride. As if having pretty celebrities next to me wasn't bad enough, they're wearing bright colored clothes on top of that and stealing the spotlight when I'm supposed to be the star of the day
2. [+82, -1] Here's a frontal shot
3. [+435, -38] Irene's old enough to know proper wedding guest attire... did she purposely dress like that?
4. [+429, -17] The basic rule of a wedding is that your clothes shouldn't be brighter than the bride's so people normally avoid wearing bright colored clothes. Seulgi's wearing blue but it still would be considered inappropriate wedding guest clothes, and Irene's pretty much wearing the same white as the wedding dress without even wearing a jacket over it. I guess you all are too young to understand... I hope that all of your guests wear white to your own wedding, let's see how you feel then.
5. [+41, -1] The textbook example of what not to wear to a wedding
6. [+28, -0] If anything, they should've stood at the far end of the row if they're dressed like that, why stand right next to the bride?
7. [+27, -0] They're only getting shielded because they're celebrities, if a non-celeb came to a wedding dressed like this, people would talk a lot of crap about her saying all sorts of swears ㅋㅋ
8. [+26, -0] They definitely stand out more than the bride because of their clothes and make up.. ㅜㅜ They should've been more careful with the colors.. especially Irene's white blouse, that's a no no.
9. [+26 ,-1] That's such a nuisance to the bride... they should've worn a jacket over it ㅠㅠㅠ
10. [+24, -2] Irene's white blouse stands out more than the wedding dress...
11. [+22, -0] Red Velvet fans, please consider the bride's feelings for once. Imagine having two beautiful girls at your own wedding standing smack next to you in clothes that stand out as much as your wedding dress.. this is a once in a lifetime event too ㅋㅋ
12. [+19, -1] Just how young are all of you? Or have you never attended a wedding? I wore white to a friend's wedding but at least had the consideration of borrowing a friend's jacket to wear over it for the picture.
13. [+18, -0] People do wear white to weddings but they normally wear a jacket during the picture or don't take a picture at all if they don't have a jacket, that's just basic manners... If any of you attended even one wedding, you'd know that ㅋㅋㅋ
14. [+18, -0] Ah, I'd be so upset.. if the bride was my friend, I'd become a Red Velvet anti just because I'd be that upset for her..
15. [+16, -0] As if being celebrities doesn't make them stand out more, they wear white on top of that, the bride must be so pissed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ