Pann: Hyomin's teasers controversy over post shoot editing
Post talks about how Hyomin was wearing clothes in the original shoot but the teaser shows traces of her top being photoshopped off.
Hyomin liking two pictures on Instagram that fans photoshopped her clothes back on implies that she was against the idea.
The idea is further implied in an older interview Jiyeon gave during her own solo promotions where she explains that she originally wanted a masculine concept but her CEO demanded that she show more skin and made her concept sexy instead.
Jiyeon's jacket shoot also shows that most of her final cuts were edited to look like she isn't wearing any shorts.
1. [+42, -1] Yup, they just erased her top when it's supposed to look like this..
2. [+33, -0] Sigh, their CEO is so crazy, if he's so obsessed with skin exposure, then go watch a porno or something ㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+22, -1] I'm pretty sure T-ara isn't renewing their contracts with him. Hyomin got so much hate on her Facebook with those teaser images, people calling her a sl*t and everything... so upsetting, she's a precious human being like the rest of us you know.
4. [+18, -0] Isn't this lawsuit worthy? How is she holding back... Kim Kwang Soo is such a horny pervert
5. [+15, -0] This is nuts;;
6. [+14, -0] Hul, I assumed she was topless in the teaser.. that's so rude of them to photoshop it out without even telling her.
7. [+12, -1] Breaks my heart that she liked the pictures fans photoshopped with her clothes back on... that basically means she didn't want her teaser like that and they made her topless without asking
8. [+9, -1] That's really shocking, it's not even like they changed the lengths of her sleeves but completely erased her shirt..
9. [+8, -0] This honestly makes me feel bad for her..
10. [+3, -0] I really hope they don't renew their contracts