Instiz: Fans are going crazy for this idol bodyguard team
Captain Q is currently the bodyguard agency for BtoB and fans are going crazy for them because:
1. They pass out hot packs in case fans get cold waiting
2. They throw out their cigarettes when around fans
3. They buy fans canned coffee when fans get tired of waiting for the group
4. They never speak informally or get angry
5. They bring out water bottles to fans in the standing areas
6. They're handsome too
7. They treat fans like their little sisters/nieces
8. They wear name tags around their necks so that fans can easily find their names should they have any complaints to report
Comparison to another bodyguard agency 'Kangchan', Kangchan bodyguards yell at fans to get back while Captain Q says "Let's head back~~~". When fans aren't allowed to take photos, Captain Q said, "You guys are going to take pictures even if we say you can't but we were ordered to block it all so make sure you take them without us noticing!" while Kangchan will start hitting cameras out of fans' hands and yell at them to put them down.
Instead of yelling at fans to sit down, they said, "Let's all sit down for the event now. Who cares if your pants get dirty when the members are coming! Make sure you take lots of pictures!"
The CEO of the agency also leaves Katalk messages like, "Poor Melodies, their butts must've been cold... if I didn't have my business trip, I would've gone and put down heated mats for them on the floor ㅋㅋㅋ"
1. [+90, -6] Their bodyguards are as nice as the group
2. [+74, -2] When I went to BtoB's first concert, I thought the bodyguards would be like how Kangchan is but Captain Q actually gave us water and even hoisted some people up when they said they couldn't see. And there was a part of the concert where they threw out flower petals and the bodyguards helped everyone pick it off of their clothes. The bodyguards even stand around at fan meets with such a proud smile on their faces and talk to fans like, "Make sure you take lots of pictures of your oppas!!!" They're so nice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+71, -2] On Sunday I had to get back to work after BtoB's fan meet so I put on my heels and started running out but one of the bodyguards grabbed me and said, "You're going to get hurt, your oppas are coming out slowly so make sure you're more careful, you'll get hurt" and then he flashed his flash light towards where I was headed out because it was dark. Thank you~
4. [+26, -0] The bodyguards even put up a proof shot of them streaming BtoB's song ㅋㅋㅋㅋ there's no other bodyguards like them ㅜㅜ
5. [+20, -0] B2ST and BtoB fans totally love them ㅠㅠㅠㅠ so many fans switched their ideal types to bodyguards because of them...
6. [+18, -0] F*ck... why don't we get bodyguards like them.. why are we stuck with bodyguards who sexually harass us, talk down to us, rip our tickets, hit us... ugh.. I'm so jealous
7. [+16, -0] There's really no end to Captain Q fan accounts ㅋㅋ Cube's best decision ever was hiring them as their bodyguards. At concerts, the bodyguards go around taking up fan's jackets and hanging it up for them on the fences. Another fan account, "I had to go to the bathroom in the middle of a fan meet but accidentally left through a prohibited exit and Captain Q found me but didn't get mad. I was standing on some red carpet area and he joked around with me saying, 'Wow~~~ you look like an actress' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If it was Kangchan, they would've been like, 'Get over here you little brat'"
8. [+14, -0] 4minute uses Captain Q too. I remember I went to their fan meet and fans were waiting outside for 4minute to come out but Captain Q randomly came out instead and they started putting up peace signs and doing aegyo for the fans ㅋㅋㅋ They made fans laugh so hard by being funny while telling us all to step back
9. [+14, -0] Can EXO bodyguards please learn from this instead of putting fans down, sexually harassing them, assaulting them, and stealing their cameras... so jealous of Melodies