On the Charts: Yoo Young Jin and DO


Article: Yoo Young Jin and EXO's DO, their collab worked! #1 on music chart

Source: 10asia via Naver

1. [+902, -52] Song is really too good

2. [+718, -38] I really like DO's vocal color

3. [+581, -28] The song's good ♥♥♥♥

4. [+132, -3] As someone who grew up listening to Yoo Young Jin's songs, I thought I'd be able to differentiate their voices but they were actually so similar that it surprised me

5. [+126, -5] Who knew an idol could sing this well... amazing technique

6. [+112, -4] I love the song!!! Yoo Young Jin and DO's vocal colors match well~~

7. [+101, -6] EXO did something that even HOT couldn't. Yoo Young Jin's a really good singer.

8. [+92, -2] SM Station doesn't even care about digital results but they're doing well anyway

9. [+90, -4] I heard this at the concert...! I wanted to hear it until the end and finally my wish has come true ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+70, -1] DO's adlibs are definitely not your average idol's vocal color. He matches R&B genres so well.

-