Article: Girlfriend, #1 on the digital charts for 25 days in a row + 9 trophies
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+444, -54] It's actually not 25 days because they weren't #1 since 'Weekly Idol' but actually since February 4th
2. [+434, -86] You can't accuse them of robbing an empty house considering they're up against Taeyeon, Zico, MC the Max, Winner, and Mamamoo too
3. [+273, -54] They've caught a cold too and can't even rest because of their schedules... get better soon!
4. [+367, -88] They've definitely risen to the popular girl group tier ㅋㅋㅋ this is just the start so continue building on your skills!
5. [+109, -24] They're an example that proves a good song will have good results. Doesn't matter if your fandom is 3.5 million members big, if the song sucks and the public doesn't care about it, it's going to be kicked off the charts.
6. [+120, -29] Girlfriend haters always say the same thing. When 'Glass Bead' came out and was hitting a long run, they said it was their next song that would really matter. They actually ended up surviving the girl group battle while maintaining top 10 before releasing 'Me Gustas Tu' which did well again but haters chalked it up to luck and argued that their next song would be the one that mattered. Well 'Rough' hit a perfect all kill on top of sweeping up the music shows and guess what haters are saying again? That their next song will prove their popularity ㅋ You guys realize that all three of their songs are on the charts right now? ㅋ
7. [+79, -19] You can't argue that it's an empty house because Girlfriend's song is winning against so many more competitive artists and people are still listening to it.
8. [+58, -14] A good song will always receive love! Even their song released a year ago is still #60 on Melon. Do well, Girlfriend!!!!
9. [+31, -5] Girlfriend is the first rookie group to win 4 rookie awards since A Pink. Let's just admit it already, they're popular.
10. [+31, -7] It wasn't 25 days because they released their song at the same time as Zico and Zico was #1 for 10 days before Girlfriend climbed back up and was #1 for 15 days