Nam Taehyun talks about his music video bed scene


Article: Winner's Nam Tae Hyun, "I was shy about my bed scene with an actress I met for the first time, no erotic feelings"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+591, -90] He's that guy who stuck his money between his fingers to hand it to someone enough to be his dad, right?

2. [+477, -52] He can't even act out a scene where all he has to do is eat deliciously, let alone a bed scene...

3. [+441, -43] Please go look up clips of his acting. They're funnier than any other bad acting videos ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+37, -4] Please don't act

5. [+36, -4] The kid who hit the peak of bad acting ㅋㅋ

6. [+29, -6] I'd be more shy about your acting than the bed scene ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+25, -3] His fans are threatening to sue us ㅋㅋㅋㅋ even his fans are a mess... so are they trying to say his acting isn't bad then??

8. [+20, -1] Still can't forget his bad acting from 'Late Night Restaurant' ㅋㅋ

9. [+24, -4] "I'm shooting a bed scene right now!!!!"

10. [+18, -4] I'm talking right now!!!!!!

-