Article: Heo Chanmi's unni says Mnet maliciously edited her sister "The entire family is having a hard time"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+84, -12] Either way, Ki Hee Hyun and Heo Chanmi don't have that girly image that is necessary for girl groups
2. [+59, -4] I get that it's a TV show that needs to create headlines but it's wrong to purposely edit someone to look bad..
3. [+51, -3] Yeah so stop hating on her
4. [+49, -6] Well Mnet knew they'd get in trouble with the malicious editing which is why they spared themselves from legal blame in the contracts
5. [+64, -17] People have a problem with Heo Chanmi for her overall image (the way she talks, acts, how she looks at people, etc) but I think it's wrong to hate on her simply because her voice cracked
Article: 'Produce 101' reps, "We did not distort any of our editing regards to Heo Chanmi"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+2,375, -237] There are a ton of parts where Chanmi's made to look bad, I feel totally bad for her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+2,075, -151] It totally is malicious editing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ PD-nim, have some shame
3. [+1,781, -137] Don't lie, you producers are horrible
4. [+1,303, -62] They showed the clip of her voice cracking so many times... I felt embarrassed for her
5. [+316, -12] They already put in the contract terms that you can't argue about malicious editing so there's no point
6. [+318, -18] I can't believe Mnet left out the fact that she was suffering from vocal cord nodules, how could you leave that out?
7. [+328, -22] No one would ever trust anything out of Mnet ㅋㅋㅋ they have a history of lying ㅋㅋㅋ They'll glam up anyone they like and maliciously edit anyone they don't...
8. [+303, -21] Jun Somi, Heo Chanmi, and Lee Haein are the sacrificial lambs of the show. Please stop messing with the dreams of young kids.
9. [+269, -24] They make Jun Somi out to be the devil while JellyFish trainees are made out to be angels
1. [+120, -19] She's just bad though ㅜㅜ
2. [+111, -17] She has over 10 years of trainee experience and even stage experience but still gets beat out by Yoo Yeon Jung who's been training for a year... she really needs to start looking for another job...;
3. [+90, -5] Everything about this show just feels like a set up.. like they already chose who's going to win in the end...
4. [+26, -5] This totally is malicious editing. She had vocal cord nodules but they still made her the main vocal and edited out all of the clips of her going to the hospital. Then they made it seem like she forced her way into becoming the main vocalist.... Mnet never shows the other trainees who suck worse at singing but always repeat the clip of Chanmi's voice cracking;;;; All of this is to screw her over, obviously.
5. [+18, -2] She's old now and I think enough's enough for all the effort she's put in. She should look for a new career path... what a waste of her life to be spending it like this.. there are a lot of other fun thigns she can find to do other than being a celebrity...