Article: Luna's secret to her drastic weight loss, "I switched to a low salt diet, lost a lot of weight"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+1,041, -45] Ehh... your legs did not look like they were simply the help of a low salt diet
2. [+947, -20] Eating a low salt diet does help you lose weight... but it does take away your will to live too. And you never really feel satisfied with anything you eat either.;
3. [+775, -29] Don't forget you got surgery on your legs to remove the muscle
4. [+41, -2] What she and another actress got is an extremely dangerous surgery that removes muscle from your legs. I understand that their jobs require them to look beautiful in front of the public but the operation itself is intensely dangerous. I feel so bad for celebrities who get judged on their looks instead of their skills... All of the comments on Luna's articles only ever talked about her muscley legs instead of her skills.
5. [+33, -3] Just be honest, say you got shots!!!!!
6. [+33, -6] She lost so much.. even if she got shots and surgery, it all still requires a ton of effort on her behalf.
7. [+26, -1] I'm not trying to be hateful but she did not achieve this body by just changing what she eat. She has slimmed down to the point where she looks like she doesn't have any muscle but the muscle she had before was the type you just couldn't lose like that. I do tons of leg work outs like squats so I have a lot of muscle that I just can't seem to lose through dieting and cardio. It's just a part of who I am.
8. [+24, -0] She does look prettier now but the impression she gives off has gone down... she looked so bright and happy before but now she looks like she's about to cry all the time
1. [+2,673, -69] Sometimes the easiest thing is the hardest thing to do
2. [+1,482, -136] It's really apparent how much effort she put in. Do well, Luna.
3. [+1,098, -44] Luna was never fat, she just had a lot of muscle
4. [+854, -130] Pretty Luna...
5. [+765, -176] Her body looks so pretty now
6. [+294, -29] Anyone can tell that she got plastic surgery, why is she denying it...? What is there to be ashamed of? What idol hasn't gotten work done lately? Why can't Krystal just admit that she got double eyelid surgery, why blame it on weight loss? And everyone knows that Luna was never fat, she just had a lot of muscle, and she got a shot to reduce her muscle... you don't lose muscle by just dieting like that.
7. [+191, -14] I wish celebrities would just be honest. Yeah, I got shots. Yeah, I went under the knife. People, please realize that simple dieting does not achieve these results...
8. [+186, -19] It's not just weight loss. Luna used to be famous in the past for how muscley her legs were.
9. [+144, -7] I can't imagine that her diet was high salt to even begin with... I bet she just calorie restricted..
10. [+154, -21] In her older pictures, there were very consistent bruises that I think were from carboxy shots