Article: Lovelyz confesses, "Got caught eating a late night snack by the manager.. the plate went flying"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+518, -11] How could you throw food?
2. [+435, -8] They're so stick skinny though
3. [+393, -13] So sad to see them scared to eat in front of the managers ㅠㅠ
4. [+35, -3] Even if it comes with the job, it's always sad to hear someone talk about how they're not allowed to eat..
5. [+33, -4] Funny because the manager himself is fat
6. [+31, -3] Their manager is standing there like some thug...
7. [+29, -5] Goosebumps... I feel bad for them
8. [+28, -1] I understand their image is integral to their success but they're not animals... basic human rights should be respected, no? I heard that a lot of girl groups suffer from a lack of bone density ㅡㅡ;; they need to be eating healthier
9. [+27, -1] They're the skinniest group out of all the rookies... I see why ㅠ
10. [+20, -1] Well you don't want to end up like miss A's Min...
11. [+19, -1] This is actually a really severe issue, not something for them to be sharing like it's some joke...
12. [+18, -2] Look at how big their manager is... he should be the one dieting, not the kids
1. [+4,876, -117] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow, how could you still break the dish... so mean ㅠㅠ
2. [+4,729, -151] Isn't throwing a plate still considered abuse?
3. [+3,872, -141] Only in Korea and Japan would idols have such a lack of privacy
4. [+513, -7] I understand that dieting is necessary for their jobs but aren't idols super active? They practice for 15 hours a day, how exactly are they supposed to handle that without food for fuel?
5. [+402, -8] So many managers are trashy people in the industry...
6. [+382, -16] BTS and Lovelyz's managers are so scary
7. [+323, -7] I'd be so upset if I found out that my daughter was almost hit by a plate just because she wanted a late night snack..
Article: "Are they really a girl group?" 100% real reveal of Lovelyz's dorm
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+343, -20] It's not weird, it's so realistic and actually rather on the clean side ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+273, -14] That's nothing~~~
3. [+243, -12] They probably don't even have time to sleep, probably would rather sleep than clean when they get home
4. [+23, -5] Do people still think girl groups only eat the morning dew off leaves and poop caramel macchiatos?
5. [+15, -0] No option but to live together as rookies so there's no room for much else. They'll probably end up moving out like SISTAR did and living on their own once they get mre popular~