Ladies Code releases 'MYST3RY' comeback


Article: Ladies Code, three ladies wake up from frozen time

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+1,967, -20] Fighting!!!!!!!!!

2. [+1,560, -15] Find strength, it must've been so difficult...

3. [+1,347, -14] Do well, Ladies Code!!!!♡

4. [+936, -24] Once again, may they rest in peace

5. [+113, -3] Their digital ranking might be a bit slow with a lack of promotion but I know that the song will shoot up once they start performing on music shows and finish their showcase. This album definitely feels like they worked as hard as their difficulties have been to make up for the missing spaces of the other two members.

6. [+96, -3] I hope they hit daebak with their new start

7. [+84, -2] Still can't believe Eunbi and RiSe are gone...

8. [+78, -3] Find strength, will always support you

9. [+55, -1] Everyone is only leaving messages of consolation. I hope that they win #1 not because of sympathy but because of their singing talents.

10. [+40, -1] Work hard so that the empty spaces of the two members in heaven cannot be felt! Fighting!

11. [+35, -0] I never thought I'd see them back but as a fan I'm so happy that they're here... I'm not going to see them through a lens of sympathy anymore and give them my full support! Ladies Code, let's win #1!

12. [+32, -0] I still feel so bad for them ㅠㅠ

-