Jung Jun Young backs up Junhyung's explanation on attending his birthday party


Article: Jung Jun Young mentions Yong Junhyung's controversy, "I feel sorry because he only gave me his present and left"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

"I feel sorry because he only gave me his present and left. Why did I have to be born last week..."

1. [+1,066, -32] "Why did I have to be born last week" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The way he talks is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+813, -24] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why did I have to be born last week ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+775, -29] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why did I have to be born last week, how sensible of him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+80, -4] Junhyung flew back to Korea on the 20th, the members finished their schedules and came back to Korea on the 21st, Jun Young's birthday party was on the 22nd. Junhyung didn't skip any schedule to go to that birthday party but he got hate because of Hyunseung for no reason.

5. [+48, -6] Either way, Junhyung seems to have avoided his controversy so..

6. [+42, -4] Junhyung left on the 20th, the fan meet was on the 21st, and the birthday party was on the 22nd so there's no issue here ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+34, -2] Nice of him to clarify things for his friend.. Junhyung has a nice friend.

8. [+29, -5] He passed over the issue with wit ㅋㅋ

9. [+12, -1] Leave Junhyung alone already. Junhyung has never done anything like this before which is why fans still trust him while Hyunseung has had a history of stuff that just piled up until fans exploded with it.

-