Article: [Exclusive] Jessica completes recording her solo album... 'gearing up for release'
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,443, -220] This so called designer ㅋㅋㅋ her boyfriend's the one running the entire business while she's just the promotional model playing celebrity over in China ㅋㅋ I like how everything her reps announced have turned ou tto be lies... What do you expect from someone who follows the EXO traitors on Weibo ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,137, -168] It's funny because she denied rumors about her meeting with a producer to prepare for her solo but that was proven to be a lie a year late rnow ㅋㅋㅋ She left the group saying she was going to go to fashion school and study design but all she's been doing this entire time was holding fan meets and coming back to Korea now that her business isn't doing well ㅋㅋㅋ all her media play has been uncovered ㅋㅋㅋ She can't even promote in China because she can't speak Chinese so now she's back to Kore ato be a singer??? From someone whose voice cracks so much? ㅋㅋ
3. [+1,076, -155] I honestly supported her at first because it sounded like she was trying to make a career for herself... but this changes everything ㅋㅋㅋ does she take the public as a joke?
4. [+802, -131] A solo... hm... I don't know...
5. [+219, -31] She's either short on money or she broke up with that guy ㅡㅡ
6. [+223, -33] If she's going to come back as a solo, why'd she cause that entire fuss to leave the group?
7. [+213, -32] Why did she leave the group then ㅋㅋ
8. [+209, -32] If she left to run a business, then run that business. Didn't she leave SNSD for that? Why does she come back now because she wants to be a singer?
1. [+180, -22] Just proves she was acting like the victim all along. Media played about how she was going to design school but as if
2. [+133, -13] The reason Jessica's releasing an album is to sell her brand ㅋㅋ You have to buy $250 worth of her products to get her album ㅋㅋㅋ Jessica's playing her fans for fools, no wonder SM gave up on her ㅋㅋㅋ Her fans have to buy $250 worth of Blanc & Eclare stuff to get a signed copy of her album. At the 'Get It Beauty' store, people have to buy $350 of the brand's cosmetics to get it, which are limited editions.
3. [+127, -15] Well she can't speak Chinese so there's only so much she can do in China so she's crawling back to Korea. I noticed her brand doesn't have any of its own stores and is selling out of pop up stores ㅋㅋㅋ I even saw them on bargain sales at a Busan store ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ