Article: B2ST Jang Hyunseung's private life + attitude controversy... fans have exploded
Source: Korea Econ via Nate
1. [+1,260, -18] It's because you fans treat them like gods that they think they can get away with acting like this. A celebrity is a job just like any other, and what they're showing you is just an image... It's fine to support them by watching their performances and dramas and praising and giving criticism when necessary but don't go as far as to buy them gifts. Give that stuff to your parents, your siblings, your lover, your friends... their happy faces will be worth much more to you.
2. [+1,089, -34] Yang Hyun Suk won in the end
3. [+956, -9] I understand that he has a right to his private life but his job is reliant on his fans and his popularity, which he shouldn't forget...
4. [+146, -4] I went to see the Bonnie and Clyde musical some time ago when Jang Hyunseung was performing and it was the biggest waste of $100. He got his lines wrong, his voice kept cracking.. and when I checked the Interpark review afterwards, there was nothing but praise for him when all I saw were mistakes and fans totally attacked me for pointing that out. I think his fans are the most responsible for making Hyunseung act so cocky like this. Fans should learn to criticize their favorite singers when they're out of line or not performing up to par, you can't just sit there praising them and defending them over everything... look what happens, they get cocky.
5. [+107, -2] Hyunseung-ah, just leave if you don't want to do this anymore. There are a ton more trainees who are spending nights up practicing to wait for a spot like yours.
6. [+83, -3] He'll probably leave like Sulli did, probably thinks he's made enough money for himself now
7. [+77, -3] Who is this guy? He's ugly~ is he a good singer? or a good dancer? He's nothing to someone like me who doesn't even know who he is but of course it's because his fans suck up to him no matter what he does that he can go around acting like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+76, -2] I like B2ST but this guy is so bothersome... I wish he'd be like that f(x) group and just quit if he doesn't want to do this anymore.
9. [+71, -5] I guess Yang Hyun Suk read him right
10. [+59, -0] There's no cure to the celebrity disease ㅋ he won't regret it until he gets a ton more hate and his income is cut off tsk tsk
Article: Jang Hyunseung's attitude controversy... disrespectful attitude on stage and in interviews
Source: Sports Today via Nate
1. [+475, -12] He acts like he's some super star... tsk tsk tsk
2. [+409, -6] Wow, those pictures ㅋㅋㅋ is that really Hyunseung on the far right? Seriously?
3. [+396, -3] There's no malicious intent behind these pictures... he's just straight up wrong...
4. [+67, -2] Out of the six, he barely has any schedules but he's acting like a superstar, how pathetic!! Just please leave if you don't want to promote with the group anymore instead of being bothersome to the members
5. [+51, -3] He's the least popular member of B2ST and he thinks he's some superstar? He'd be a nugu if not for Hyuna
6. [+43, -3] He's like Jessica and Sulli in a way.. just leave if you don't want to do it. I'm not even a fan and his attitude pisses me off, can't imagine how his fans must feel.
7. [+33, -0] His personality doesn't seem cut out to be an idol. It's a job that requires you to smile and act interested in everything even if it's fake. But since debut, he's been acting like this... he thinks he's some special outsider. Look at him in those screencaps, everyone's on broadcast trying to laugh and have fun and he's stuck in his own world...
8. [+31, -0] All of this is only hitting the media now but fans have been shielding this type of behavior for years already and they're finally pissed now that he's missing out on official schedules too
Article: B2ST Jang Hyunseung attitude controversy... fans "deeply disappointed"
Source: Sports Today via Nate
1. [+365, -6] I remember supporting him during the B2ST documentary because he looked like such a hard worker after being dropped from Big Bang, but I always thought there was nothing special about him. Average in looks and dance, unstable live singing. He should at least learn to be humble but instead he's bringing harm to B2ST's name, a name that the group has kept clean since debut other than Junhyung's dating scandal.
2. [+340, -3] If only he worked half as hard as the other members. Doojoon, Kikwang are in varieties and dramas but still work super hard on stages, who does he think he is?
3. [+157, -30] This is all because of the fans who defended him all this time saying our oppa this, our oppa that. It's funny you fans are saying you're disappointed when his behavior is a result of your actions. You guys were the ones defending him and showering him with gifts... how pathetic.
4. [+35, -0] So will Cube finally give feedback now that it's in the media and the other innocent members are being dragged into it because of him? I hate how people are judging B2ST as a group over his individual actions and turning all their hard work into waste
5. [+25, -0] Finally this is hitting the media... this was totally kept hush hush between fans but he's so unpopular that no one cared ㅋㅋ he's checked out of the group, he doesn't care ㅋㅋㅋ I doubt he's going to renew his contract
1. [+1,133, -29] Aigoo... I guess this is why Yang Hyun Suk threw you away. I always wondered why he eliminated you... but now I understand.
2. [+967, -20] Anyone who's lost their roots should just be thrown out. There are a truckload and more of kids who want to be idols. Not like anything will change with him out anyway.
3. [+908, -12] I like B2ST but... I always felt that there was something arrogant and outsiderish to him. The other members work so hard in comparison...
4. [+344, -13] Well there's the reason Yang Hyun Suk kicked him. If he's acting like this as a B2ST member, imagine if he actually made it into Big Bang. He would be acting like he was a bigger star than Justin Bieber.
5. [+326, -12] I guess Yang Hyun Suk does have an eye for seeing people... although Seungri isn't all that better of a replacement ㅋ
6. [+278, -9] Leave B2ST if you think you're so good and go solo instead of bringing B2ST down.
7. [+238, -7] He really is a trouble maker, isn't he
8. [+223, -6] An idol is nothing without his fandom... you lose your humility and you're done.
Article: Fans angry with Jang Hyunseung, fans are not fools
Source: Sports World via Nate
1. [+116, -4] Fans who turn on you are the scariest... he probably thought he could get away with it because they put up with so much. Sucks for the other members, tsk tsk.
2. [+107, -2] I feel bad for the other members ㅡㅡ not like he's important to the group anyway, just kick him
3. [+78, -2] He wasn't raised well, huh
4. [+21, -0] He used to be the nugu member of B2ST before he got duets with Hyuna
5. [+19, -0] Kick him and let's start anew. Even as a man, I've noticed that the other members are hard workers in all areas from dancing, singing, and variety.