Article: Girlfriend wins another #1 on 'M! Countdown', 6th trophy so far
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+351, -27] Girlfriend has such good chorus parts, 'Me Gustas Tu' is still so addictive for me
2. [+350, -64] Lovelyz: *trembles*
3. [+261, -27] They really are the trend!!!
4. [+23, -8] All those girl groups who strip down and shake their tits like prostitutes, learn something from this!!!
5. [+20, -4] I really hope they don't switch to a sexy concept later... just keep it up like this, please!
Article: 6 crowns + 121 hours of all kill, achievements made by 'Godfriend'
Source: OSEN via Naver
Media keeps calling them 'Godfriend' per the Korean habit of sticking 'god' to the end of any name to make someone sound god-tier but it just sounds like 'Fakefriend' in Korean because yeo ja (girl) -> god ja (sounds like ga jja -> fake)
1. [+2,163, -112] Just stick to Girlfriend, sounds cooler than Godfriend
2. [+1,420, -82] Please just call them Girlfriend...
3. [+1,002, -173] Congratulations on the win! I've been listening to their song every day~ don't lose your roots and keep it up!
4. [+205, -33] Please just call them Girlfriend, Godfriend is so cringe
5. [+160, -27] Seriously, which journalist came up with this Godfriend nickname? At least call them Godgirlfriend or something, you can't just stick 'god' anywhere and expect it to work
Article: Is this really the generation of 'Godfriend'
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+1,534, -95] That sounds so weird... sounds like Fakefriend...;;;
2. [+1,227, -73] How many times do we have to tell these journalists that Godfriend won't happen?? They've been calling them Godfriend since past articles, why? It sounds like Fakefriend, stop it already.
3. [+725, -56] I feel like I've been reading the same articles come up every single day, do the journalists not bother doing any work anymore
4. [+93, -9] Please stop sticking 'god' everywhere. I wouldn't even care if netizens were actually calling them that but it's only the articles that are calling them Godfriend, Godfriend..
5. [+65, -6] Just stick to Girlfriend, not Godfriend... sounds like Fakefriend
6. [+70, -10] 3-4 of the same articles with the same title being put up on the main page, that's enough now