Article: Lee Jin reps confirm marriage news, "Small wedding in Hawaii"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+410, 8] Wow... FinKL and SES, one by one are all getting married. Time sure has passed.
2. [+311, -11] Even all the girl groups are getting married now... and I'm getting older.. ㅠ
3. [+289, -8] So her husband is a Korean born American citizen working in finance... doesn't seem like average specs to me.. ㅎㅎ either way, congratulations on your marriage~ ^^^
4. [+17, -1] We hear so often of 90s girl groups getting married but not any of the boy groups... hurry up and get married, uncles~
5. [+10, -2] She's only a FinKL member in name but hasn't done much recently to call herself a celebrity anymore
Article: Sung Yuri won't be attending Lee Jin's wedding "Drama filming overlaps"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+1,100, -26] It's all the way in Hawaii, can't expect her to clear her schedule for that
2. [+853, -89] No one even went to Lee Hyori's wedding either
3. [+80, -3] Hawaii's not somewhere you can just take off to in the middle of a drama schedule
4. [+46, -4] It's not like any of you would go to a wedding of a coworker you knew 10 years ago. They're just like the rest of us, coworkers who used to work together for 4-5 years. Nothing more, nothing less.
5. [+41, -8] Ok Joo Hyun can't go because of her musical, Lee Hyori probably isn't going to go because no one came to her wedding ㅋ SES is the only loyal group to one another
Article: Sung Yuri, and Ok Joo Hyun won't attend Lee Jin's wedding... drama + musical preparations
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+325, -10] It's all the way in Hawaii though, just getting there is a feat ㅡㅡ I remember traveling outside of Seoul for a wedding and being super tired..
2. [+265, -12] I doubt Lee Hyori will go if even Ok Joo Hyun isn't going. She was the mediator between the two ㅋㅋ
3. [+193, -13] I don't think any of them will attend Ok Joo Hyun or Sung Yuri's weddings either... I personally liked that none of them attended Lee Hyori's wedding.. you could tell that she wanted to keep it personal and it wasn't just to show off to everyone who came and who didn't. It was very simple.
4. [+27, -2] FinKL was always that group that smiled to each other's faces but wasn't that close off camera
5. [+23, -0] Lee Hyori's probably in the most awkward spot. She's not promoting anything right now so she has no excuses to make and she's known for having the most negative relationship with Lee Jin out of all of them so it's awkward for her to attend it alone... she's also probably peeved that none of them came to her wedding. I wonder what she'll do?
Article: Lee Jin set for retirement? What does it mean for her to set up a newlywed life in New York
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+555, -36] She hasn't done anything since FinKL disbanded other than a few X-Man episodes. There's nothing about her career to "retire"...
2. [+489, -27] She hasn't done anything special
3. [+422, -45] She had no talent other than her pretty face. She couldn't sing or act or do well on varieties. She rode on the FinKL brand long enough.
4. [+42, -4] Funny how none of them are attending each other's weddings. A best friend's wedding is something you make the time for...
5. [+35, -5] Lee Jin got so much work done to her face when you come to think of it. I always wondered how she got into FinKL with that face of hers. At least Ok Joo Hyun had her vocal talent to fall back on.