Dok2 reveals he once won a pair of limited edition Kanye West shoes from a claw machine


Article: Dok2 "I spent $20 on a claw machine and won a pair of shoes worth $1,000 usd, atmosphere got dangerous"

Source: Newsen via Daum

"I once played on a claw machine and won a pair of shoes. It was a sold out, limited edition pair of shoes by Kanye West that was worth over $1,000 usd. When I won it, the atmosphere got really dangerous. The black store owners had put it in the machine thinking nobody would be able to win it but I did. All of the black people surrounded me and said they'd pay me if I could win them one too. I had only spent $20 to win my pair of shoes then."

1. [+531, -33] Looks like the kids who do well are lucky in all things that they do~~

2. [+528, -172] He never promotes his music and is always showing off about his money on all the shows he goes on

3. [+57, -2] Wow, American kids are nice. When he said that the atmosphere got dangerous, I expected him to say that they stole the shoes from him but they just asked him to win them one too ㅋㅋ

4. [+74, -22] He really needs to learn to be humble the richer he gets

5. [+56, -21] When will he realize that showing off about your wealth gets you nothing in the end. I don't even feel jealous, I just feel sorry for him.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+362, -10] He won an expensive import car in a sweepstakes too. He must have all the luck in the world when it comes to money~

2. [+374, -96] I honestly find hip hop artists to be pathetic with their celebrity disease like this

3. [+274, -39] Sometimes people seem to have all the luck in the world. He should learn to share that luck with others to maintain what he has now.

4. [+29, -1] I still prefer Dok2 over Swings

5. [+20, -6] Pretty sure he said he won a car in a sweepstakes too

6. [+17, -3] American kids are so nice ㅋㅋㅋ if that had happened in our country, thugs would've stolen the shoes from him but instead the American kids asked him to win them one too ㅋㅋ

-