Article: Cube reps, "Kwon Eunbin's parts in the new music video will be cut out completely"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
Eunbin's parts in the MV will be scrapped and the other members will cover her parts. Should she be eliminated from 'Produce 101', she'll immediately start promoting with CLC, but should she make it, she'll promote with 'Produce 101' for the year.
1. [+406, -4] It's like taking the college entrance exam after you've already gotten into college...
2. [+369, -3] It's not like anyone is waiting for this CLC album, why not just wait two months and then make a comeback after the show is over? Why is Cube purposely trying to get hate with this decision?
3. [+271, -3] So it's kind of like a debut but not really a debut...
4. [+33, -1] Isn't the purpose of this show a competition between trainees who want to become singers? Why put on people who've failed after a debut, who debuted but never got anywhere, who are facing a debut and just want more screentime... The people above don't make any sense to me more than Kim So Hye.
5. [+24, -3] Cube has no more morals than that MBK company...
6. [+23, -0] It just looks like a tactic to use Kwon Eunbin to get CLC's name more known. Instead of thinking up schemes like this, how about you kick Hyunseung already.
1. [+120, -3] CLC is the #1 most searched on Naver's live ranking ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cube is just as worse as Mnet
2. [+96, -1] Cube is taking the hate just to get CLC's name out there ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+62, -1] What are they even saying anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+16, -0] Cube basically crushed Kwon Eunbin's chances by ruining it for her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+17, -1] Cube doesn't think the hate from Hyunseung is enough, they need more
Article: Kwon Eunbin reps, "We acknowledge the problem with 'Produce'.. we're looking for other options than leaving the show"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+535, -19] Then why not kick MBK and DIA too??
2. [+526, -19] Honestly, you need to kick the kids who already debuted... this show should only be between actual trainees, this isn't fair
3. [+508, -30] If Mnet is asking Eunbin to leave the show because she's debuting, then they need to kick Chanmi and MBK kids too. Kwon Eunbin already told Mnet that she was going to debut and joined the show when she was still a trainee so there's no reason she should be getting hate. Chanmi has several groups she's debuted in already and Dani is getting tons of votes from T-ara's Chinese fans which isn't fair.
4. [+25, -6] Reminds me of that ridiculous thing Kwon Eunbin said when she saw Chanmi in the first episode... "What the... how is it fair that someone who already debuted is on this show"... Are you serious?
5. [+16, -4] Take her off the show and bring the 62nd rank back ㅋㅋㅋㅋ