Article: AOA Chanmi, "I don't care if my boyfriend doesn't have a car, walking dates are fun"
Source: Newsen via Daum
When asked how she felt about guys and cars, she said, "Even if he doesn't have a car, I'd be happy to go on a date just holding hands."
1. [+407, -12] People are willing to date men with no money but they usually end up marrying men with the money
2. [+292, -32] Even if she says that, it's so hard actually dating a guy with no car. Going on trips and having to walk and take the bus everywhere is hard...
3. [+237, -13] I wonder if she actually thinks that?
4. [+68, -13] That's a common lie women say. If you're naive enough to believe that and hit on a woman when you don't have a car, 99% of the time she'll reject you.
5. [+48, -2] She's only saying that
6. [+45, -5] Walk with a handsome boyfriend~ in the car with an ugly boyfriend~~!
7. [+37, -3] Let's not kid ourselves. The majority of women treat men like they're poor and worthless if they don't own a car. Ask any woman on the street if they'd rather date a man with a car or without. There's even an internet show all about seducing women in Gangnam with luxury import cars. Women will ignore men until they see their cars and then say they have time to go on a date with them. Of course not all women are like that but the majority are. It doesn't matter if you're ugly, as long as you're rich you'll end up marrying beautiful women.
8. [+36, -6] Women are so fake
9. [+27, -11] You guys are idiots, why would you expect Chanmi to say on TV, "I would never date a guy who didn't have a car"...
10. [+17, -5] Sure, walking together would be fun the first couple of times... but longterm?