Article: 'The Boss Is Watching' will it become an SBS holiday staple?
Source: X Sports News via Naver
The show will feature idol groups like BtoB, BTS, Nine Muses, EXID, Lovelyz, Girlfriend, BAP, and more guesting with their CEOs to tackle a variety of activities ranging from physical and mental, teamwork, personal talents, etc.
A rep of the show said, "After the recording, the CEOs said that they got a better understanding of what the idols were going through. Even the CEOs got tired after the 8 hours of recording."
CEOs butted heads against each other over whose idols were best and idols even got a chance to demand rewards from their own CEOs before every match (wrestling, water fights?, etc) such as better dorms, better furniture, or even a fridge full of meat. Some CEOs offered to take the punishments in place of their idols for lost matches.
1. [+213, -9] I don't really understand the program. 'CEO is watching'... shows the reality of the state of our music industry, really.
2. [+167, -10] I'm kind of worried that shows like this actually puts more pressure on the idols than they need...
3. [+148, -7] It's more pressure on the idols and I don't think even fans wanted to see something like this. Fans are only going to watch for their bias, who else would watch? ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+127, -2] Sounds like a show that they came up with to squeeze in as many idols as they can
5. [+102, -10] Lee Soo Geun and Jun Hyun Moo are the MCs? Ugh, I hate them
6. [+17, -2] Sounds like it'll be more fun than IAC...
7. [+8, -0] Sounds like another show people will only watch if their favorite idol is on it
8. [+4, -0] Looks like the mid-tier agency CEOs want to be famous like Lee Soo Man, Yang Hyun Suk, and Park Jin Young. How about they worry about investing and supporting their idols as much as the big 3 do first...
9. [+6, -1] They took these idols to record until 5 am and putting them in games that require being hit by water just so they can make money off of their fans
10. [+3, -0] Not sure what the point of the show is. These CEOs are heartless, they already know how much the idols suffer for them day in and day out. Shooting a show like this isn't going to change them. The show will only be watchable if they manage to cast Lee Soo Man somehow.