Cao Lu warms the hearts of elders with her aegyo on 'To Home'

 

Article: 'To Home' Cao Lu melts hearts at Gamgok village with her special aegyo

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+552, -15] Cao Lu is such a hard worker, has tons of aegyo, and is even funny ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+538, -22] I used to think Cao Lu was some Chinese kid who was desperate for fame but today's episode totally shattered my bias about her... she's so outgoing and hard working and you can tell it comes from a genuine place in her heart. Nothing fake about her unlike other people.

3. [+417, -11] So cute how she was so into the bean paste stew and kept eating it... the elders loved her because she had so much aegyo ㅎㅎ

4. [+380, -10] I get the impression that she has a pure heart every time I see her on broadcast

5. [+53, -3] I wonder what took her so long to start appearing on varieties ㅠ

6. [+57, -5] It only took her a few varieties to show what kind of person she is. Very hard working.

7. [+44, -2] I watched with a fatherly smile the entire time until I found out she was born in '87... which makes her my nuna......

8. [+44, -5] I honestly wish the best for her

9. [+38, -5] I can tell that she's really going to accomplish a lot

10. [+20, -0] So great to see someone bright and energetic like her

-