Behind the scenes at AOA Cream's MV filming




Article: 'AOA Cream' behind the scenes of their music video

Source: Naver

1. [+1,762, -163] The rich get richer, poor get poorer philosophy seems to ring true with even popular girl groups. I bet people who didn't know any better would think this was just an entire new girl group... I of course know that it's a unit but I hope their album is successful and they can get some public recognition out of it!!

2. [+1,104, -188] Hopefully Hyejung, Chanmi, and Yuna can show all that they couldn't through this Cream unit. I have a daebak feeling about this! ^^

3. [+616, -86] They're just hidden behind Seolhyun but they're all pretty

4. [+998, -245] Hyejung totally looks chic with the image she gives off so it made me laugh when I heard her nickname was Dongdong ㅋㅋ how cute

5. [+431, -75] Nothing about this unit has been released yet so let's reserve criticism until then. Yuna, Hyejung, and Chanmi are of course less popular than the other AOA members but it's not like they haven't been trying. They've been working hard since debut and are good to their fans. Us fans know how charming the three are so I hope this unit gives them a chance for people to see that about them. Reserve criticism for after their song has been released...

6. [+228, -33] Hopefully this is a chance to get more fame. I'm sure I heard that they'll do a band comeback soon too so I trust that the Cream unit can lead AOA down to a successful path this year!

7. [+183, -31] These three have always been hidden by the other members and had no opportunity to shine so I hope this unit lets the public learn more about communication king Chanmi, chic but cute Hyejung, and charming honey voice Yuna! AOA Cream, hit daebak!

8. [+82, -15] It's a pretty unique concept that I think people will be interested in. Hopefully that interest turns into love. Fighting!

9. [+53, -6] Chanmi, Hyejung, and Yuna are the least popular members of the group but they're still charming and pretty ㅜㅜㅜ please give them attention ㅠㅠ

10. [+29, -3] Hey, these three are pretty too... I never realized because Choa and Seolhyun usually steal the show but the rest are pretty gorgeous

-