Jimin's new solo is a collab with EXO's Xiumin


Article: Jimin's new track is a collab with EXO's Xiumin... to be released on March 3rd

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+1,339, -29] Is something going on in SM?? So many song releases... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+959, -29] Quite the unexpected combination

3. [+763, -81] Hopefully they can be a positive case like Suzy and Baekhyun

4. [+134, -8] Hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jimin and Xiumin, I can't wait!!!! Totally wakes me up ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+114, -3] SM is getting more open lately... lots of collabs. They used to stick to themselves before..

6. [+112 -6] Wow, I wonder how Han Sung Ho managed to get EXO on board..

7. [+96, -2] It's unexpected but I can't wait for it ㅋㅋㅋ I think it'll be good!!

8. [+102, -6] Jimin's vocal color's alright for me.. and Xiumin's always been famous for being a good singer so I think it'll be a good combination

-