Article: [Exclusive] AOA finally get paid after 3 years 'huge smiles'
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+794, -91] They had to perform for three years at college events practically wearing underwear where their peers were drinking and having fun so make sure you pay them well
2. [+757, -350] Please have Seolhyun investigated by that TV show on sponsors!!! The fact that Seolhyun alone is featured on the main page of portal sites 7 days a week and was able to land a huge SK telecom ad all on her own...
3. [+45, -1] FNC feels like the Sbenu of the celebrity industry
4. [+36, -2] Seolhyun and Choa probably did 70% in getting them to this point
5. [+29, -10] Seolhyun said that her wish this year was getting paid so her uncle fans petitioned hard. I feel like the agency is only putting this out to protect themselves. Imagine not being paid for three years after all that hard work, it's horrifying.
1. [+8,414, -233] Getting paid for the first time in three years, wow...
2. [+7,700, -265] It's because they had to pay back all their training fees, music video production expenses, outfits, composing, etc...
3. [+6,219, -326] "Rare for a girl group to be paid in three years" <--- FNC style media play
4. [+5,190, -208] FNC actually thinks that it's fast for a girl group to be paid in three years?
5. [+1,015, -40] I think FNC needs to be investigated... I heard it's illegal for an agency to make a trainee pay back their investment now
6. [+1,069, -60] EXID got paid in a year ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+1,007, -49] FNC is calling this "fast"... I once again bow down to FNC's media play
8. [+931, -33] Couldn't they have just taken a percentage out of their income to pay back the investment? They had to take the whole thing for three years? Wow... I think I heard that FT didn't get paid for five years either... this agency is so trash at taking care of their artists.
9. [+890, -20] Now we know why SM, YG, and JYP are the top three. They consider expenses like training, etc as an investment in their future and don't expect their artists to pay it back. Their artists get paid as soon as they start working.
10. [+757, -29] FT didn't get paid until five years so I don't think fans should expect AOA to be getting paid in huge amounts right now
11. [+609, -25] That's actually really slow for how successful AOA has been ㅋㅋ I feel like it's only because fans have been hating on them for not paying them yet that they're coming out with this media play
12. [+413, -13] I remember Gong Minzy saying on TV a long time ago that she started getting paid the year of her debut and bought her parents a new house. Of course 2NE1 hit daebak on debut but FNC has some nerve saying three years is fast for a girl group start getting paid ㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+575, -41] Their CEO is a ba$tard. Him and his family bought all their stocks and sold them while his own artists get paid bit by bit after years of working for him.
2. [+558, -45] It's only because people have been making a fuss over it that they're saying they're getting paid now. I wonder if they're even getting paid at all. Seolhyun has several CFs and tons of events... and she's only getting paid now. AOA hasn't even trained as long as YG or SM artists have, how much expenses could they have racked up?
3. [+298, -23] Technically they could say they were paid even if they were paid 10 cents...