Article: Lee Tae Im, "What I want from my future husband is wealth"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+1,684, -172] She is so excessively honest that I don't think she can be the sly fox type... And giving honest answers like this, for me, is way better than all those fake actresses who say that their ideal man is someone with a kind heart and then they go and marry some chaebol. It's probably because of this type of personality that she couldn't hold it in during that scandal with Yewon... I know a few people like her in real life and they're softies at heart. Either way, I wish both Lee Tae Im and Yewon good luck. Might as well move on from it, you know?
2. [+1,579, -99] She's quite honest
3. [+1,512, -99] 100 times better than actresses who always say, "My ideal man is someone who's honest, caring, and works hard~"
4. [+147, 14] I feel like because Lee Tae Im has a sexy image, a lot of men would try and hit on her... but by her saying she cares about wealth, it would eliminate quite a lot of them ㅋㅋㅋ probably a warning to them to screw off
5. [+112, -13] Let's all be honest here... men go for young and pretty women... and women go for wealth.
6. [+97, -15] She's being honest and realistic. Men care about a woman's looks, women care about a man's wealth. That's reality.
7. [+93, -7] She may look like a fox but she's actually a bear on the inside.
8. [+80, -5] It's better to be honest. That's why people were so shocked when Lee Young Ae or So Yoo Jin got married... just be honest up front and people won't care later on when you actually get married.
Article: Lee Tae Im, "I called Yewon asking her to buy me drinks, we decided to grab drinks next time"
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+9,591, -252] She wants wealth from her future husband ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow, she's so honest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+8,130, -416] Netizens, I think it's time that we backed off too... just because they fought doesn't mean they need to be enemies for life. Have any of you never made up with someone after you got into a fight with them???? These two are no different from the rest of us... we all fight and make up. Just because they're celebrities doesn't make their situation any different.
3. [+5,308, -646] Unless you two are going to make up as unni and dongsaeng, I don't think they should go for drinks next time.
4. [+4,791, -499] If the drinks are just to take a picture and use for media play, please don't meet with her. It's better to just forget about the past and stop mentioning it and people will naturally forget. Look at Lee Byung Hun, it hurts your image the more you mention it.
5. [+4,242, -503] Just let it get buried on its own, why even grab drinks with her?
6. [+964, -36] "Let's do it next time" = Never
7. [+1,166, -157] But considering Lee Tae Im's personality, I feel like she would've blown up elsewhere if not with Yewon
8. [+845, -92] It's true that Lee Tae Im got a lot of spotlight from this scandal but I don't think she should keep mentioning it like this, it's not good for her image