'50 Shades of Grey' wins worst movie of the year


Article: '50 Shades of Grey' wins worst movie of the year

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+3,994, -15] I wish our country had something like this ㅋㅋㅋ there a ton of stupid movies ㅋㅋ

2. [+2,481, -19] ㅋㅋㅋ The OST is better than the movie

3. [+1,910, -19] Our country desperately needs this too... so many movies with tons of funding but nothing to show ㅡㅡ

4. [+1,000, -22] America is so fun :)~!!~

5. [+160, -1] I liked the concept of the plot but the movie was so boring ㅎㅎㅎ

6. [+144, -2] The SNL parody of it is way funnier than the movie ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+134, -1] Nevermind the movie being boring, the sex scenes weren't sexual at all and the male lead kept acting all crazy sexy when he's not while the female lead had no sense of self worth at all ㅋ so soulless ㅋ

8. [+145, -11] I wouldn't call it the worst... the movie just didn't get to express all of the intricate details that were in the novel

9. [+69, -0] I'm not even lying when I say that Beyonce's music videos are sexier than the two leads in this movie naked in bed together ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+69, -3] I laughed so hard when he slapped her butt ㅋㅋㅋ

-