Article: "Hate" Girl crush 4minute is back with love and break up
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+426, -25] Cube is honestly pathetic. If they keep this up, it'll only take a moment for the song to be buried and forgotten.
2. [+248, -28] Feels like a combination of 'Volume Up' and 'Crazy'!!!
3. [+206, -25] I honestly thought the song started out great and I was looking forward to the rest of it because I liked the melody in the teaser but...... it sounds a bit different from what I expected. It is addictive though now that I keep listening to it.
4. [+150, -21] I went "huh?" at first but it gets better the more you listen ot it ㅠㅠ
5. [+46, -3] Cube promotes the crap out of Hyuna's solos but does nothing for 4minute... I checked the song on the digital chart and I think it's going to be buried...
6. [+41, -2] Song starts out great, it should've just kept that tone... because the rest of the song leaves a lot to be desired ㅠㅠ
7. [+61, -10] This is definitely a song people will either love or hate. A shame because it had a lot of potential, especially when it had that slow part... I thought it was crazy good and then they completely flipped it around...
8. [+30, -1] I like the beginning and end but something about the song seems off
9. [+22, -2] Checked it out on YouTube... the highlight of the song is so weird...
10. [+33, -7] Heo Gayoon's a good singer but after she made a mistake on a Mario song featuring, she got stage fright and barely came out on varieties anymore. 'Immortal Song 2' was originally offered to her but Jiyoon had to take it for her. Gayoon has low public recognition so people underrate her talent, which is a shame;;; Anyway, isn't the point of a group to cover for the other's shortcomings? If every single member was talented on their own, they'd be solos, not a girl group... I hope the people who are calling 4minute untalented take the time to listen to Gayoon and Jiyoon singing for once;;; although you won't find much on Gayoon because of her stage fright.
11. [+15, -1] So where did Cube spend all their money?????? Are they afraid that 4minute won't renew their contracts or what? ㅋㅋ B2ST, 4minute, G.NA, BtoB, please all leave the company. They won't wake up until you do.
12. [+13, -2] Something's off about the song. The song is obviously powerful sounding but not so much compared to 'Crazy', actually sounds kind of... dragged out. I think they should've released it in the order of 'Hate' and then 'Crazy'.