Article: [Exclusive] "KARA goodbye"... Heo Youngji gears up for her 'solo project' already
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+183, -10] So all that media play about the KARA members taking care of her so well was just fake. Great job to all of the members for faking it all this time. KARA has been weird ever since their lawsuits from before.
2. [+177, -13] Even Goo Hara and Han Seungyeon's solo was an absolute flop, what does Youngji expect to do ㅠㅠ
3. [+124, -5] Why is it that KARA is more famous for their disbandment news than anything else
4. [+14, -5] Pfft... solo... ㅎㅎ
5. [+11, -2] Youngji will just be forgotten after her mukbang fame ㅜㅜ
Article: KARA reps, "Heo Youngji solo? Groundless rumor"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,516, -65] So what's going to happen then? If all of KARA leaves, Youngji's on her own.. I'm pretty sure she didn't struggle her way through the auditions to end up in some solo project.
2. [+1,156, -146] Speaking coldly, Youngji got enough out of KARA. What kind of rookie gets the opportunity to be on as many varieties as Youngji has? There are even girl groups that are 5 years old still getting called nugu...
3. [+663, -49] Youngji never should've been added to the group if this was their plan all along
4. [+455, -7] Well if they all leave, she's going to be forced to go solo whether she likes it or not ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+118, -12] It's true that Youngji got fame off of KARA's name but it wasn't positive at the start. She joined KARA when their image was completely in the dumps but it was through her own hard work alone on variety shows that she got people to warm up to her and that positive vibe transferred over to KARA, which helped 'Mamma Mia' promos for what it's worth. Youngji actually managed to overshadow the other members at one point.
Article: KARA is 'facing disbandment', does maknae Youngji have a chance at successfully going solo?
Source: E-Daily via Naver
1. [+4,213, -86] She worked her way through all the training and auditions just to be left behind in a disbandment just 600 days into her debut? She barely promoted a year and a half. She shouldn't have been added to the group in the first place if the other members had contract renewals coming up so soon. This is so disrespectful to her by the company. I doubt they can even take care of her once KARA's gone.
2. [+3,109, -119] Youngji has shown her tomboyish and easygoing personality and built her public recognition level all on her own. She'll be fine ㅋㅋㅋ and even if she does go solo, it has to be better than Goo Hara's 'Choco Chip Cookie'
3. [+2,211, -46] What was even the point of that survival audition show then? I don't understand what their agency is thinking
4. [+195, -14] Youngji has milked KARA for all it was worth by going on the dome tour in Japan right at the end of their fame. The only victim in this story is the trainees who competed in Baby KARA and were eliminated, especially the one who commit suicide.
5. [+162, -11] I feel worse for the person who commit suicide
6. [+146, -11] She had to have known that this would've been the worst case scenario for the group and yet she still begged to be debuted in it so I don't feel bad for her
Article: Is it okay for Seungyeon, Goo Hara, and Park Gyuri to be greedy for acting? [Rumors of KARA disbandment]
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+508, -18] They had supporting roles that garnered no reactions and their popularity isn't big enough for dramas to use them to export overseas. They have no worth as products...
2. [+478, -20] They all have babyish voices, their tones just don't cut it for acting. They're not good at singing either... they're destined for supporting roles before quitting eventually.
3. [+401, -36] No amazing visuals worthy of acting, and it's too late for them anyway because they're so old. They have two '88ers, they're nearing 30 now.
4. [+34, -4] KARA struggled even as singers, why would they make it as actors
5. [+32, -6] I've never seen the others act so I don't know about them but Seungyeon's only going to get hate if she pursues it more
6. [+18, -3] Can't they just meet some nice men and get married off and spend their time on managing their real estate;;; they've made enough money already
7. [+11, -3] Seungyeon's acting was so bad that people even said Kim Tae Hee could act without pressure or worry because Seungyeon was getting all of the hate..